Friday 4 April 2008

Curry anyone.

Thank you Paul Allardyce.

A few months ago close friend of the Dutty family and all round vertical leap pioneer Paul Allardyce informed me that this year would be special in the NCAA college basketball league. Was he talking about O.J Mayo or Michael Beasley or maybe even Derek Rose. NOPE. Sir Dyce was talking about Davidson Guard and son of Dell Curry Stephen Curry. He did not disappoint. Here is a couple of clips of Mr Curry I wish you could have all seen my expressions as the prophetic message of Paul came true. I am not saying that Paul is a prophet or even an embodiment of all the power in the universe mixed with a little Dick Vitale.

But next time Paul tells me of a hunch I will believe.

Bless you.



how about a bit more....



he may play in the NBA

No comments: